MEDICALBOARD is a boutique healthcare company with a passion for projects improving patient outcome. We help our customers to explore new business areas and develop successful strategies through insights analysis and business coaching. At MEDICALBOARD we are not happy with «just» giving advice but are strong in implementation and in making projects happen. We provide healthcare blueprints and interim support.
Together with our sister companies Effectum Medical and Effectum CH-REP we provide a service portfolio with a unique MedTech access point in Switzerland. Our customers can benefit from our expertise along the entire value chain.
To support us on customer projects we are now looking for a
Project Manager (50–70%)
to enhance our team.
Are you a freelancer or a part-timer looking for an opportunity to prove your structured way of thinking and expand your project management skills? Then MEDICALBOARD is the right place for you!
We are a small but motivated team providing an open and friendly working environment where you are encouraged to bring ideas to support and be part of the growth journey of MEDICALBOARD and our sister companies.
What you will do
- Planning, tracking, and implementation of customer projects to successful completion
- Help define project scope, goals, deliverables, and timelines
- Create and manage project plans
- Monitoring and reporting on project progress, including budget
- Organizing internal and external meetings and conference calls, preparing the related documents and following up on action plans
- Collecting and adequately preparing of information for internal and external use (e.g. description of business processes, creating templates and checklists)
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of multiple records and files
- Updating of website and managing LinkedIn account
- Provide general operational support to the partners.
Your skills and qualifications
- Education in business administration, Economics or Health Economics or a comparable degree programme (University or University of Applied Sciences)
- General interest in healthcare and MedTech topics would be useful as those are the industries where most of our customers operate
- Relevant work experience ideally from an international environment
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; with ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines as needed
- A keen eye for detail with the ability to produce high quality results also in stressful situations
- Ability to collaborate successfully with various stakeholders on different hierarchical levels. Our clients range from start-ups to multinational businesses.
- High level of confidentiality, responsibility, and reliability
- Open minded, goal-oriented, and flexible team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Affinity for and interest in digital marketing topics (Websites, Social Media etc.).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Although most of the work is done remotely you will from time to time be required to attend client meetings in their offices (mostly Basel). As a team we meet regularly in Olten in the offices of our sister company Effectum Medical.
- Applicants need to be based in Switzerland
Interested? Then please reach out to Anne-Marie Joller who is looking forward to receiving your complete application at anne-marie.joller(at)medicalboard.ch
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no recruitment companies) and only complete applications will be considered and processed.
Other news & events
- All posts
- Case Studies